Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby Update!

At some point I will put down all the details of the last 24 hours. For now I am recovering well, but feeling a little woozy so not feeling up to typing much.

For now, here are all the pictures we have. That's PJ and I before surgery.

His legs are like that because he was a complete breach with feet above his head in utero.

This is shortly after delivery. His APGAR had just gone from a 1 to a 7. It is the most I have held him at this point. He needs to come off the oxygen/ cpap machine before we can hold him again.

I had to wait until 1am to see him again because I am also recovering and had to prove that I could handle it.

5 comments:

Becky Blankenbeckler said...

Am I crazy or does he look like Lydia a little?

Lisa said...

Oh Cheryl.......he is beautiful!!! Prayers for him and for you!!

Sophie said...

Hello
You dont know me but I love your blog and follow regularly.
I just wanted to send you the very best wishes from across the pond.
He is adorable.
Sophiex

Liddy B and Me! said...

Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts!

Samantha P said...

He is adorable!

So glad that all is going well. Keeping you all in my prayers.

I'm a fellow preemie mom, too.

Samantha