Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break ended today with an alarm that seemed WAY too early this morning. Lydia said it was still night time when we went to my car at 6:20 am. We have been enjoying the later lighter evenings and I suppose now it is time to get used to darker mornings. Thankfully warm weather seems like it is going to stick around for a while, and the idea that we are now in the 4th quarter of the school year always makes me giddy!

Speaking of giddy, here are some pictures of Liddy being giddy over our break. She got to spend a lot of time with my mom. They went to the zoo. I took her to the library and then to play at the park nearby.
I can't believe it was cold enough to need her jacket. I think that was just for one day. Speaking of which. Lydia is STILL wearing the coat I made for her when she was 1. I hate to have to retire it soon. Finally, here is one more spring break picture. We did get a little rain early in the week and now EVERYTHING is blooming. I would say "April showers" but we seem to be a month ahead of schedule right now. Oh well. Spring has sprung and I don't intend on going back to cold weather any time soon.

No comments: