This Tuesday night TLC is airing the LAST TWO episodes of Craft Wars!
On Aug 21at 8/7c pm the "Blinded by the Light" episode will air. Then at 11/10c pm the FINAL CRAFT WARS EPISODE "Pilgrim Plumbing" will air with a special guest host (Producer Steve Piacenza).
To celebrate the end of the show, the producers (Cathie and Steve) are hosting a giant giveaway! This grand-prize package is worth $800.00 and it is loaded with tons of supplies to get your creative juices flowing! They also have 5 bonus prizes, provided by Craft Wars contestants, worth more than $150.00.
If you aren't familiar with Cathie and Steve, you can find them on Facebook and on Twitter (@cathiefilian). You can even follow their live tweets during both shows using #Craft Wars. OK, back to the BIG giveaway.....
Since the use of glitter has been such a trend on Craft Wars, it seems completely fitting that you could win this huge collection of Cathie Filian glitter.
There are also TONS of Mod Podge products in the prize.
I had never used these glue gun mats and glue spreaders until I went on Craft Wars and now I LOVE them! I may have to use some of my Craft Wars winnings to buy myself one!
Along with the glitter, you also win a bunch of sparkly gems.
Seriously, there is TOO MUCH stuff for me to showcase it all! For full details on all the prizes (along with an explanation of the contest rules and regulations) go to Cathie Filian's website (Cathie and Steve Like to Make Things). OK Back to the prizes....
There are MULTIPLE ways to enter:
1. Leave a comment right here, right now, on this post, on MY BLOG! (Be sure to leave contact info in your comment, as Cathie Filian will collect the comments to select a winner and even though I might know you she does not!)
2. Leave a comment on Cathie Filian's website telling her what you want to craft next. (Make sure you leave contact info!)
3. Posting twitter shot-outs with a link to Cathie's website- @cathiefilian #craftgiveaway will count as 1 entry.
4. Facebook shares with a link to Cathie's website will also count as 1entry.
5. Between now and Tuesday other Craft Wars contestants (#Craft Wars Vets) will be posting on their blogs about the show. Leave a comment on each their CRAFT WARS posts to enter. (Not all the posts are live yet...so keep checking back to enter.) One comment counts as an entry on each of the following blogs.
Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter (Margot Potter)
HandMAKE My Day (Andrea Currie)
All Things Luci Rae (Traci Remley)
Lisa Liza Lou (Lisa Fulmer)
Ten Seconds Studio (Megan Darrow)
radmegan (Megan Andersen)
Nikki In Stitches (Nickki
Foo Foo La La (Pattye Duffner)
Mindful Making (Marylena Seigney)
And don't forget to comment on THIS POST on MY BLOG (Liddy B and Me)
Thank you Cathie and Steve for this amazing giveaway AND for the opportunity to appear on (and win) the premier episode of Craft Wars! Best wishes to all who enter to win the loot!