Monday, January 25, 2010

Double YUM!

I'm in love with these quirky cups that I bought on e-bay. They were made for Bailey's Irish Creme and they actually say "YUM" inside the cup. So aside from having the logo for an alcohol product on the front, I think these will be PERFECT for the Mad Hatter Tea Party this summer. I know, I know, months away.... but how could I pass on this cute pair. They practically begged me to take them home! PS. I have been sewing a little more. The lovely brown and pink polar fleece behind the double Yum cups belongs to a baby gift for a ready to pop cousin in Oregon, who is hopefully too busy to check in on the blog. Oh well, just a peek for now, just in case. I promise to post better pictures once the gift has been received. For now, you will have to make do with more pictures of tea cups. Someone stop me before I collect an entire set!


No comments: