Sunday, April 8, 2012

What IS it Going to Bee?

Now that we have announced the big news to family, I can FINALLY share the gender themed maternity photos that I had taken a couple of weeks ago.  ENJOY!
Hint.
 Bigger hint.
And now you know!
Most of the photos above, came together into this photo card.  After our Easter guests discovered the gender of baby number two, via an Easter Egg hunt with the important information hidden in a few eggs, we handed everyone these cards.  Everyone knew that we were going to announce the gender, but announcing the name was an added surprise. 
 This was a very touching moment as baby Joshua will be named for PJ's grandfather, JR, who passed away about a year ago.  The J. in this case, comes from PJ's name (Peter Joshua) and Reed is Old English for "red headed" which I felt was an appropriate way to connect to my side of the family.  So, there you have it, one of the many secrets I have been keeping lately, finally revealed.  I still have a few things that I still can't talk about, so you will just have to settle for LOTS of party pictures and ideas for the near future!

No comments: