Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


Here is Lydia in her Valentines Day outfit and here are the cards we made (we meaning me and the several tech support guys from Sprint and Hewlitt Packard!) for daycare. Nothing too fancy. We fingerpainted several weeks ago with the idea that I would cut out hearts and glue them to printed cards. The printing turned out to be the problem as my internet went out and everyting, including the printer, and any information about fixing the printer were set to run off the internet. For the moment, the technology gods are smiling on me, and the weather gods may have joined in on the fun as it's snowing and I got the day off from work! We will have to wait to see if the daycare party is still happening. Either way it's a HAPPY DAY! Hugs and Kisses!

No comments: