Monday, December 8, 2008

Good Pictures Coming Soon

I have a little more research to do reading the instructions on my new camera. Until then, I just can't get all that excited about taking pictures with the old one. But I promise, once I have a memory card in hand and have glanced at the directions, be prepared for a barrage of pictures of everything and anything.

Also, we took family Christmas pictures at J C Pennies on Friday. It was SO crowded with lots of cranky kids and aggravated parents. The waiting area was full and then we arrived.... 3 adults each carrying an arm load of props and a baby in her car seat with her own bag of stuff. We actually brought a neon colored pedal car into a waiting area full of kids who were starved for something fun to play with. We showed up early because I was hoping they might get us in faster. What were we thinking! So Jen, PJ and I took turns guarding the pedal car from the legions of kids trying to climb on it and waited the hour until or appointment time and then about an hour more because they were behind. It was all worth it, though. The pictures look great and I can't wait to share them when they arrive. Until then, here is a picture of Lydia and my mom at the Fantasy of Trees over Thanksgiving.


No comments: