Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Return of Giraffe Girl (The Sweater Strikes Back!)

I kept getting weird error messages yesterday and thought the blog post never uploaded, so I stopped writ ting yesterday's post mid-thought. Here goes attempt part deux. I spent yesterday putting away Lydia's summer cloths. It was bittersweet seeing as her summer outfits were the first she ever wore and we waited so long for those to fit. But now she is three months old and we are relieved to see that her 3-6 month fall and winter attire look like they will fit fine. It is fun to see Lydia in some of the outfits that I bought when I first found out I was pregnant. I didn't know yet what we were having, but Gymboree was having a sale...dangerous territory for the newly hormonal! So here is Lydia in her Gymboree Giraffe sweater. No, this isn't her Halloween costume. This is everyday dressing in my house.

No comments: